Developers and architects are increasingly undertaking projects that integrate sustainable design, adaptive use, historic preservation, and neighborhood revitalization. When executed correctly, such projects have an incredibly powerful effect that extends well beyond the confines of a particular site.
In this hour-long webinar, Tom Liebel guides viewers to:
- Deliver projects that are economically competitive with conventional “greenfield” developments.
- Provide quantifiable environmental and economic benefits to owners and tenants.
- Design for a long and productive life for projects.
- Preserve the unique history of each site.
- Integrate modern design elements, while preserving unique and/or underutilized urban sites.
- Develop and build intelligently to generate an appropriate ROI.
Fill out the form on the right to access the recorded version of this webinar.
For developers interested in projects that revitalize urban communities while preserving the essential character of historic buildings, this webinar should not be missed.