The Time Group
Originally constructed in 1942 and now part of the Market Center National Register Historic District, the Hochschild, Kohn & Co. Service Warehouse is an adaptive use project that has transformed the 216,039 sf site at 520 Park Avenue into a variety of ground-level retail spaces and 171 apartments on the upper floors.
Mt. Vernon Marketplace is located at the ground floor of 520 Park Avenue. This furniture showroom has been transformed into a 15,000 sf artisan food hall. This innovative space has garnered significant attention for its wide-ranging food items, special events, modern aesthetics, and its ability to bring the community together.